Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You win some.... you lose some.....

So I came home yesterday and happened to be online....
I often check the hometown newspaper to see what's going on back in Vermont.
This is the headline that greeted my eyes:

Montpelier property management firm, under probe by police, had extensive problems

as you may have guessed.... the property firm in question is indeed one
"Parkside Properties"... the very same folks managing our home while we are away.
They have closed up shop and are under investigation by the State's Attorne General's Office, the Police Department, and the FBI.

We haven't recieved our checks yet for December or January, and now I am beginning to understand why they wouldn't return my emails or calls.

All told, between us and our tenants, we are out about $5k. Not so nice.....

Read the full article at:
http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080130/NEWS01/801300350

No comments: